- Our standard hire period is 4 days or 8 days (this includes the day you receive the item and the day you return it). Any longer hire period will be extra and needs to be discussed beforehand.
- Failure to return the hire item after 10 business days, and multiple attempts of contact have been made with no response, the item will be deamed as stolen property and we will be taking all steps to recieve that item back including but not limited to; legal action and/or third party debt collectors.
- There is a compulsory FULLY REFUNDABLE BOND of a $100 added on top of all hires for security reasons.
HOW DO I GET MY BOND BACK?
- Once the item has been returned, on time, unwashed and without any damages or excessive staining/odors, the bond will be refunded within 72 hours.
- We take extensive care of our dresses; but after time general wear and tear can occur. If you do receive an item and there is any type of staining or damage, please contact us immediately. The quicker we are notified, the quicker we can work together to remedy the issue. This may include an item swap, express dry clean, or in the extreme case a percentage of the hire could be refunded*** (If this was to be the case, the item must be returned in its original state it was given to you, if the item has been extensively stained or its integrity damaged, we do have the right to refuse any kind of refund).
- Do not attempt to clean the item yourself. incorrect cleaning could create further issues. This could also incur higher fees or a full outfit replacement in the rare case.
- FREE try on's are available locally in Wagga (subject to availablity). Please click the try on tab to book a time and date. This does not secure your outfit, only once hire price is paid.
- We DO NOT POST items for you to try on.
- If there is damaged made to the dress whilst trying it on, a $30 fee will be charged! In the rare case it’s beyond repair, the full RRP will need to be paid.
SHIPPING + RETURNS (POSTAL HIRES)
- Postage is not included in the hire price. This is an added cost at checkout.
- Return postage is complimentary and the packing slip will be in the reusable postage slip.
WHEN WILL THE OUTFIT ARRIVE?
- All weekend hires are posted express via Australia Post on Monday or Tuesday, depending on how quickly the hire is ready from the previous customer.
- Generally arriving within 2-3 business day; as we are posting from a rural area.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY DRESS DOESN'T ARRIVE IN TIME?
- In the unfortunate event the parcel is delayed by Australia Post, you will receive a full refund of the outfit hire price pending the outfit is returned the following business day in the same condition it was received. (Please allow at up to 72 hrs for the refund).
- If your package is "Awaiting Collection" at your nearest post office, it is your responsibility to collect the package and complete the return process. If for some reason you have not collected the item and Social Queen Hiring takes control of the responsibility of the package being returned through liasion with Austrlia Post (or after the 10 business day the package is automatically returned) the customer will not recieve any refund of any kind inc. the Bond.
- It is the responsibilty of the customer to ensure postage timeframes are checked prior to making an order.
HOW DO I RETURN THE HIRE?
- All returns must be lodge at a post office before 3pm on the next business day to ensure no late fee is charged.
- The item is returned in the same parcel slip you recieved it in, by resealing the parcel and sticking the return label including inside your parcel over the top of the shipping label.
PICK UP + RETURNS (WAGGA WAGGA HIRES)
WHEN CAN I COLLECT MY HIRE?
- Any hires can be collected from 8:30am on your selected day.
- You will receive an email when it is ready to be collected.
WHEN DO I RETERN MY OUTFIT?
- The item must be returned by the specific date agreed upon. Otherwise a late fee of $15 per day will be charged.
- Hire can be dropped off at anytime.
- Please return the item on time, as we may have others wanting to hire the item or try it on.
CONDITION OF RETURNED HIRES
- The item is expected to be returned unwashed without any damages.
- Please take care when wearing fake tan, jewellery, perfume, etc.
- If the item is returned and extremely stained or dirty, an extra dry cleaning fee could be charged (starting at $30 per item).
- If the item is slightly damaged, a fee of $50 will be charged.
- In the rare case that the item is beyond repair, you will be charged the full RRP price of the item.
- Dry cleaning is included in the hire price. Please do not take our items to the dry cleaners or attempt to wash it yourself.
- We understand that events and plans change. If this is the case, we do need at least 96 hours notice from the pick up date, in which we can offer a refund. If it is less then 96 hours notice, no refunds will be offered.
- GOLD CUP WAGGA WAGGA CANCELLATIONS: no refunded will be provided for change of mind or sickness.
- Once the dress is in your possession, we cannot offer any kind of refund or store credit.
- For postage, we need to know asap! If we have shipped the item off to you already, we cannot offer a refund or store credit.
TERMS + CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using The Closet Collective Hire. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to Social Queen Hiring's terms of the agreement, then you may not use the service.
In consideration of the Hire Price to be paid by you and the agreements set forth in these Terms and Conditions, Social Queen Hiring agrees to rent you the Garment as selected by you.
You agree and acknowledge that you are renting a Garment for a limited time and that ownership of the Garment at all times remains with Social Queen Hiring.
You agree to pay the Hire Price advertised in full to secure the Garment. An additional Security Deposit of $100 is required and must be made prior to pick up/postage to enable Social Queen Hiring to release the Garment to you.
You understand that if you wish to cancel the rental of the Garment you must provide Social Queen Hiring with minimum of 5 days notice prior to the event date. Upon cancellation, you will be entitled to a refund for the value of the Hire Price and Bond. Alternatively, the Garment can be swapped for another. Any difference in price must be paid. If less notice is received it is at the discretion of Social Queen Hiring whether you will be entitled to a credit note. Social Queen Hiring cannot be held responsible due to any sickness or cancellation of events.
When choosing “local pick up” You acknowledge you have the option to inspect and try the Garment on prior to Renting and should you choose not to inspect and/or try the Garment on prior to pick up you accept the Garment in its current condition pending it is given to you clean and in a reasonable state of repair.
When choosing “postage” You acknowledge the Garment will be posted to you on the Monday or Tuesday prior to your Hire weekend via Australia Post express post and the tracking number will be provided to you upon lodgment. A pre-paid return sticker will be included with your package to enable you to return the Garment. The satchel the Garment is posted in must be cut along the dotted lines to re-seal and use to post the Garment back. The Garment must be lodged at the post office on the next business day immediately following your Hire before 3pm. Failure to do so and provide a tracking number as proof of lodgment may result in a late fee as described in this agreement being charged if the item does not arrive on time. Any lost/damaged Garments in transit where a lodgment receipt cannot be provided will be treated as a damaged/stolen Garment. Social Queen Hiring cannot be held responsible for any Australia Post delays and it is the responsibility of the customers to check for any shipping delays.
You agree you are responsible for any loss, destructions and damage of the Garment upon time of collection until the time of return. The Garment is only deemed returned once Social Queen Hiring receive the it in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
You agree that you are liable for any damages to the Garment, including, but not limited to; ripping, soiling, burns, colour distortion and you will be liable to pay the full Recommended Retail Price of the Garment or the cost of repairing the damages up to Social Queen Hiring's reasonable discretion, whichever is the lesser price. You agree you will be charged for any loss of income due to damages where future Hires are affected. If a perfect fix cannot be made but the Item is received in reasonable condition to continue to Hire you will be asked to pay a portion of the Recommended Retail Price as compensation for damage.
You acknowledge dry cleaning of the Garment is included in the Hire Price and agree to return the Item unwashed.
You agree to return the Garment 7:00am - 8:00pm the next day immediately following your Hire unless otherwise arranged prior to the pick up date. Returns made outside these hours may result in the Item not being received upon time of return.
If the Garment is not returned by the Return Date a late fee of $15 per day will be charged for each additional day you retain it. If it is not returned by the Thursday immediately following the Hire Date you will be charged the full Rental Fee on top of the original Rental Fee.
Social Queen Hiring reserves the right to take all steps necessary to collect amounts due from you, including but not limited to; legal action and/or using third party collection agencies. You are liable for the cost of the Garment + any costs incurred by Social Queen Hiring to recover money from you should the Garment not be returned in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
You agree your email address will be added to Social Queen Hiring’s exclusive Mailing List. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
The Closet Collective Hire reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice to you.